Monday, December 10, 2007

Needle liberation month



The term is over, well it will be tomorrow after I take my pilates final. (I know right?) The satisfactory feeling of completion reminded me of the feeling of finishing a difficult knitting project. well, actually, I haven't finished a project in so long I sort of forgot how that feels. Which inspired me. As of yesterday, I decided, I will finish or frog every project that is in my closet, before starting anything else! The first thing off the needles was my Henry scarf, from Falls knitty, started in October, finished today. I am going to try to get everything done or destroyed by January 6th, the beginning of next term.

Here are photos of the finished baby sweater and my last new project for a while, Ilga's socks, from Interweaves Favorite Socks.

No comments: